Smoked Salmon with Dill Sauce
You Will Need:
- Dill, 2 Tbsp, chopped
- Sour Cream, 5 Tbsp
- Potato Chips, 24 each, thick cut plain salted
- Smoked Salmon, 8 ounces, sliced
Recipe Serves: 6
1. On a cookie sheet lay out potato chips and top with a small amount of smoked salmon.
2. Mix dill and sour cream in a small mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper if desired. Top each potato chip with dill sauce.
3. Serve as a party snack and accompany with champagne.
Recipe and Pictures by Chef Elizabeth Camilo,
Revisions and Nutrient Analysis by Chef Katie Reineberg