Servings: 8 – 12
You Will Need:
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 cup Nasturcium Flower Petals
- 1/2 tsp Orange Zest, grated finely using a microplane
- 1/4 tsp Aji Amarillo Powder
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch freshly ground Pepper
- A squeeze of fresh Lemon juice
Let the butter sit at room temperature until it’s very soft and spreadable.
Soak the nasturtium blossoms to clean them well. Pick off and discard any stems, and pat the petals dry with a paper towel. Chop them finely, or pound them with the salt with a mortar and pestle.
Combine all the ingredients, and mix until well incorporated. Spoon onto a square of plastic wrap, and form into a tight log shape, and chill until firm, at least 30 minutes. Slice into thick coins and serve with rolls, or on grilled fish or steak.
See Recipe in marxfood.com