Creamy Green Pepper Soup
You Will Need:
- Green Pepper, 4 each, diced
- Sorrel, 1 cup, leaves only, chopped
- Juice & Zest of 1/2 Lemon
- Shallots, 2, chopped
- Garlic, 2 cloves, minced
- Potatoes, 3 each, medium sized, diced
- Vegetable Stock, 4 cups
- Half & Half, 1/3 cup
- Salt/Pepper, to taste
- Chives, 1 Tbsp, snipped, for garnish
Recipe Serves: 8
1. In a large pot, bring the stock up to a boil.
2. Add in all the ingredients minus the half & half and cook for 25-30 minutes.
3. Once finshed, puree in blender or with burr mixer, until smooth.
4. Finish with half & half and server warm or chilled with chives as garnish.
Recipe developed by Chef Danny Klein.